* * * * * * *
Pumpkin Rollout Cookies
Description: Roll out this pumpkin rollout cookie recipe. Here's a recipe that beats other holiday cookies. Why!? Because it is made with pumpkin!
Contributed by: Ann K. in Nashua. New Hampshire.
How to Make Pumpkin Rollout Cookies:
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine with electric mixer the butter, brown sugar and orange zest.
3.Add the pumpkin, egg yolk, and vanilla.
4. Gradually add the flour and spices.
5. Mix with your hands to create a soft dough.
6. Wrap in plastic and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
7. Divide dough into two pieces.
8. Roll out each piece to 1/8-inch thickness on a floured surface.
9. Cut into shapes with cookie cutters.
10. Place on ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 10-15 minutes.
11. Decorate with favorite frosting and candies.
How to Grow |
Giant Pumpkins |
Fun 'N Games |
Facts 'n Education |
| Recipes | Halloween | Thanksgiving | Community |
Copyright 1998-2019: Pumpkin Nook © By Premier Star Company.